How to add txt record from WHM (Linux hosting)
This article is applicable to the reseller who has subscribed to our Linux Reseller hosting
1) Login to WHM with the URL as "domainname.com/whm" or "domainname.com:2086"
2) Proceed to the Search Panel on the left and type in "edit dns" below the DNS Functions , and select on "Edit DNS Zone"
3) In "Choose a Zone to Edit" select on the domain name that you wish to edit the record for and select on "Edit"
4) In this option, you may find all the current dns record for the domain and to add the new txt record,you may just proceed to "Add New Entries Below this Line"
5) Add the domain name in the first blank text box, and in the "Select" option may choose for "TXT" and in the "Text Information" text box, may add in the valid txt record.
* Do take note that you will need to include the symbol " " in between of the data.
6) Final step will be in saving the txt record