Creating A POP3 E-Mail Account in Windows Mail
1. Open your Windows Mail application.
2. Click Tools, then select Accounts.
3. In the Internet Accounts windows, selelct Add.
4. Select Email Account, then click Next.
5. Enter Display Name, then click Next.
6. Enter E-mail address, then click Next.
7 (a). Select POP3 from the drop down menu.
(b). Enter the Incoming and Outgoing mail server (In our server environment, they are mail.<<yourdomain.com>>)
(c). Enable Outgoing server requires authentication.
(d). Click Next.
8 (a). Enter your E-mail username and password.
(b). Select or deselect the Remember password checkbox, depending on preferences and click Next to proceed to the next step.
9. Click Do not download my e-mail at this time, then click Finish.
10. If you are using port 587 as your SMTP Outgoing port, kindly refer to the below link on switching from SMTP port 25 to port 587 in your email client settings.
Switching from SMTP port 25 to port 587