Please follow this step-by-step instruction in order to set up your email on iPhone iOS 7 :
1) Select Settings from the home screen of your iPhone
2) Choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3) Click on Add Account
4) Choose Other from appeared list
5) Select Add Mail Account
In the New Account menu, you will need to specify the following records:
Name: your name, it will appear as a sender name
Address: your full email address
Password: password of this email address
Description: you can specify any description. But we advise you to specify your email address
6) Click on Next.
7) Select protocol type: IMAP or POP3. We may show the sample of using IMAP. The selected one will be highlighted blue.
8) Settings are equal both for IMAP and POP3 on this step:
The fields: Name, Address and Description should have been already filled in due to your previous setting.
Host name: mail.yourdomain.com
User Name: your email address.
Password: password for your email.
9) Click on Next.
10) Click on Save and wait till checking is finished.
When the check is finished you will be redirected to Mail, Contacts, Calendars screen.
Please enter your newly created account and go to Account Info. Scroll down the screen and select Advanced:
You will be able to choose additional settings for IMAP or POP3:
If you set IMAP connection you need to use the 143 (untick SSL). Please leave IMAP Path Prefix field empty.
If you chose POP3 you need to use the 110 (untick SSL).
In order to set up additional settings for Outgoing Server you will need to return in previous menu Account Info and then to enter Outgoing Mail Server via clicking on Host name of the server. Please select ports and protocols you want to use for Outgoing Server (SMTP): 587( untick SSL) , Authentication: Password
12) Once settings are verified, account is active and ready to use.